Baffle is a technology and lifestyle YouTube channel with over 2 million views. Presented by James Whitworth, 23, in Bedford (UK). Baffle provides honest reviews on the latest products, as well as helpful tutorials.
Baffle's most popular video 'How to Free Up 30GB+ of Disk Space in Windows 10, 8 or 7!' has helped people worldwide to free up much-needed storage space on their computer, and has attracted lots of new subscribers to the channel.
If you are a brand, retailer or fellow creator, feel free to contact me so we can work together!
Want me to review your product?
- I'm well-known for honest, relaxed reviews.
- Filmed with Panasonic 4K 60fps cameras.
- My videos provide a keen interest to your products.
- Optional script (my videos are usually part-scripted).
- All reviews are at least 10 minutes.
- Professionally edited for better watchtime.
- My reviews link directly to your Amazon page.
- My Amazon links to Australia, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Spain, UK & the US (more locations soon)
- I use Geni.us links to point directly to the customer's local Amazon store.
- According to Geni.us I have reached over 118 countries.
Collaborations & affilations
I've also worked with leading companies such as Banggood.com, pCloud, WiseCleaner and more.
Software or game business?
I can also provide helpful software tutorials using screen recording software to demonstrate or promote your product. I also like my good share of games - especially indie games. If you're a developer, let me know if you would like your product featured.
Here's 2 things I don't do...
- Provide fake reviews - all my videos are real, unbiased reviews.
- Redicule products. If there's an issue, I'll let you know and we can discuss it.
How to contact me
Let's chat! YouTube comments may not get through, so there's a few ways you can get in touch:
- Contact form on this website (recommended)
- Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @BaffleChannel
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Messenger m.me/BaffleChannel
What's the name all about?
Baffle is all about answering modern life questions, from PC tutorials to finding the best products to buy. It's an ironic name - I'm not trying baffle you! Since the rebrand, it's really helped boost the channels reach. Baffle was formerly TechBaffle and JamesWhitworth.me.
My YouTube videos may refer to my previous email@example.com address. It's still online, but I recommend the new firstname.lastname@example.org email address. I don't communicate using any other email addresses. If you've recieved an email and you're not sure if it's me, please forward or screenshot it to email@example.com